Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I am who I am

The breadth of topics covered on this blog may strike some people as weird. Just in the past five days the posts have included, the personal (poetry), the professional (my lab notebook and code from work for an article published in a peer-reviewed scientific journal), and the silly (a video of myself shaving with a trowel). My justification for this is that the blog represents my interests, and I basically use it as a forum to make available anything I do that I think other people might find useful or entertaining. I don't magically turn into a different person when I walk into the laboratory, or when I come back home. I'm me all the time and, like Walt Whitman, I contain multitudes, and so does this blog, and that's just how I like it. And if you're only interested in one particular topic, then you can use the keyword labels to filter out the things you couldn't care less about..... yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment